COVID 19 SAFETY POLICY
Given the ongoing health crisis, please note the following safety policies so you can relax as we take care of you:
- • Contact surfaces will be disinfected several times per day.
- • We will welcome you masked and with new gloves.
- • Hand washing will be required upon arrival.
- • As always, we use hospital grade disinfectant cleaners.
- • Our large space easily allows social distancing between clients.
For the safety of our staff and other clients, please:
- • Wear a mask throughout your time with us.
- • Bring sandals or flip flops for classic polish pedicures
- • Reserve in advance & pay with a credit card.
- • Arrive 5 minutes before the start time of your service.
- • If you are feeling ill, reschedule & come back when you are better.
For face and body treatments:
- • Materials are disinfected or for single use.
- • We will both be wearing a mask.
- • According to your preferences, treatments are carried out with gloves.
- • In order to guarantee an optimal safety, facial treatments are carried out by the beautician with a mask and a visor. The only time clients will not wear a mask is for a facial.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
All reservations must be made through the website and require the payment of a 30% deposit. Cancellations or changes made in advance do not incur any costs. For any cancellation or modification, please notify us 24 hours in advance. After this time, the deposit will not be returned or used on another date. In case of no show at the time of the treatment, the deposit will not be returned or used on another date. No partial or full refund is possible after payment of a Spa tea party.
SERVICE TIME & LATENESS
Treatment times correspond to the time to complete the services. In order to fully benefit from your experience, please arrive 10 minutes before the time of your appointment to take the time to discover our sensory world, get settled in and start your treatment on time. In case of late arrival, if the schedule allows it, we will offer you the same service. Otherwise, we will be obliged to shorten your service to the remaining available time so as not to disturb the following customers.
FACE & BODY SERVICES
All our massages are exclusively dedicated to well-being and have no therapeutic aim. We recommend that you consult a doctor for medical advice or diagnosis.
A moment of relaxation at Free Persephone is the ideal gift for any occasion! Gift vouchers are on sale at the Spa reception or directly on the website. They are nominative, neither exchangeable nor refundable and valid for a period of 6 months. After this period, gift vouchers are no longer bookable. Appointments can be made by phone or at the Spa reception.
Subscriptions are on sale at the spa reception and on the website. Appointments are made directly on the website. They are nominative, neither exchangeable nor refundable and valid for 12 months. After this time, the remaining treatments are no longer usable.
Request a loyalty card and earn points for purchases made on Free Persephone’s website or in store. (Please note: Purchases on third party websites are not eligible for loyalty points.) During each of your visits you accumulate points corresponding to the amount of your services and product purchases: 1 € = 1 loyalty point. From 180 points you receive a loyalty discount of € 15.
The number of points accumulated can be viewed directly in your customer account on the website. Points cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. They are valid on all the services offered, as well as on the purchase of products and cannot be combined with each other or with other promotions. The loyalty card holder is responsible for updating their contact details to benefit from all the loyalty benefits.